About Uttam Composites
At Uttam Composites, you won’t only find what you need; you’ll get the best quality at a fair price. With years of experience in the industry, we have the expertise to thoroughly and efficiently serve our customers to ensure they’re never disappointed.
Legacy of 100 Years:
The “UTTAM” Group was founded in the year 1900 with Headquarters in D. I. Khan, now in Pakistan. It had various Trading /Financing/Export-Import activities mainly with Afghanistan and Iran. The group then dealt primarily in Tea, Fruits-dry & Fresh Spices, and Textiles etc. In year 1965, Roop Chand Uttam Chand Industries was formed for manufacturing of Oil Hydraulic Systems; the project was promoted by Dr. Panna Lal Bhatia the youngest of four brothers. In early seventies, the Group diversified into manufacturing of Industrial and Medical Gases under the name of Uttam Air Products Private Limited.
Applications for our products include:
– improving fuel economy by light weighting aircraft, trucks, buses, trains and cars;
– controlling emissions from road vehicles, converting noxious gases into harmless ones;
– removing toxic metals from drinking water and industrial effluent;
– improving patient mobility and quality of life with lightweight, portable medical equipment; and
– protecting people and equipment in conflict and emergency situations.